Taranaki Ford Club
This forum is open to all members and friends of the clubs. Please feel free to look around and participate in any discussions within the general forum. Access is restricted to the Individual Car Clubs forums located at the bottom of the home page to those club members only. Please contact nominated contact names of any specific club for further details or to apply for access.
Taranaki Ford Club
This forum is open to all members and friends of the clubs. Please feel free to look around and participate in any discussions within the general forum. Access is restricted to the Individual Car Clubs forums located at the bottom of the home page to those club members only. Please contact nominated contact names of any specific club for further details or to apply for access.
Taranaki Ford Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taranaki Ford Club By-laws.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TE50
President
President
TE50

Taranaki Ford Club By-laws. Empty
PostSubject: Taranaki Ford Club By-laws.   Taranaki Ford Club By-laws. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 am

Below is a copy of the Taranaki Ford Club By-laws.
If anyone wishes to discuss this further please PM me with you quiery.
Thanks John

Taranaki Ford Club By-laws. Tfc_by10
Back to top Go down
TE50
President
President
TE50

Taranaki Ford Club By-laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taranaki Ford Club By-laws.   Taranaki Ford Club By-laws. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

I have spoken to the committee members tonight about adding another rule to the by-laws
pertaining to club members who smoke, this will also incure a fine and the highest fine of all,
as it as far as I am concerned is just 100% disrespectful.

12 (d)Any member who is seen throwing a smoke butt on the ground will be given a fine of $10.

Seriously guys both Nel and I are smokers and you never see us throwing our butts on
peoples lawns. It isn't like it is hard to drop the end out and put the butt in your pocket.
I was disgusted last run BBQ to see all the butts on the ground outside at Alley and Marks place,
and as you all know I had a go at you for it then. Our members are kind enough to open their
homes up for us to hold club BBQ's at and clean up after us and this is how you repay them.

I then saw the same thing at Jason and Amelia's place tonight. Now there was only 3 smokers
there tonight so you know who you are and as I have already had a go at you about this in
past I expect the person in question to go around to Jason's place in the morning and pick
his butts up before the kids start playing with them please and appoligise for it while you are there.

As per usual Nel and myself already picked up what we could see in the dark and I am down right tired
of us having to do this because most smokers are just to lazy to do the right thing in the 1st place.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh but enough is enough.

Thanks John
Back to top Go down

Taranaki Ford Club By-laws.
Page 1 of 1